Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 01:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
coop370z
Base Member

Drives: 12 370z
coop370z is on a distinguished road
Default Help!

So I bought wheels from a member on here. I asked questions about his setup and he informed me that no spacers were needed. I forgot to ask the most important question. Do you have sport brakes? So I dismount and remount the wheels, the rears go on fine. The fronts go on also, but as the guy is backing my car out of the bay the wheels catch my calipers I had already paid for mount and dismount and the place was closing so I kept the Forgestars on the rear 19X12 I believe but mounted the sport wheels on the front until I can get spacers. The rears are 275's and the fronts are 235's so as you can imagine my car is nose diving. Anyway I drive off and my instrument cluster goes crazy. The key light, ABS, VDC SES like every light is on. The speedometer doesn't move but the rev's do. REV match isn't working either and it sounds like the fan is constantly running. What happened to my car? Is it because the difference in wheels? Should I wait until I get the proper size tires and then reset the ECU? cars drives like SH*t now.