View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Matt
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Avalanche LT
Matt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really niceMatt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho6950 View Post
Sounds like a good deal to me, I don't think 200miles constitutes it to be classified as a used car. IMO
If the car has never been titled, it's not "used". It could have 10,000 miles from test drives and it can be classified as "new" if it's never been titled.

While 200 miles may be a lot for a 370z compared to a Sentra/Versa on the lot, I wouldn't worry about 200. 3-500 is my cutoff for new car miles. A dealer offered me a car with 800 and I swiftly declined.

Quote:
PS: The sport package alone is not what would induce someone to put "pedal to the metal" on a Z. Someone who's going to do that will do it whether or not the car is equipped with the sport package.
He was saying non-sports car, not non-sports package. Someone driving a Prius 50 miles from another dealership obviously isn't going to be gunning it at red-lights up to redline and weaving in and out of traffic...hopefully. A Z? A valid concern.

"Any man who can drive a 370z while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the Z the attention it deserves." Albert Einstein....modified.

Last edited by Matt; 11-26-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote