View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
do you guys think if I removed the blank plate at the back there would be room for a trailer hitch to come out of that hole instead of putting a fog light in?
Mike,
I don't see why not. I will take a took tomorrow and see if there's any chassis part close by for you to weld on the trailer hitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBPD View Post
Total time for install?
Hey Tony,
I was in Bridgeton all day Tuesday and hoping to get pulled over by you . I even had the fog light on!

I think the longest part is to remove the fog light. If you don't get any complication (though me and few others had complication taking off the cover due to extra locktite on the screw), then I would say 45 minutes to an hour?

TODAY we had the most dense fog I have EVER seen. Visibility is like 15 feet maybe! I was using the fog light with a face. I do feel that this fog light is a GREAT addition to the Z. It significantly increases visibility on bad weather like snow, heavy fog and heavy rain. Now with this new harness, I don't see why everyone would not put this on.

Another cool feature about the harness is that it automatically resets as soon as you turn the ignition off meaning you don't have to guess or physically turn off after each session. You turn the car off and fog light will not be on when you start the car (kind of like the VDC switch but opposite). If you need it, simply turn it on.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote