View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #86 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Man those are some harsh words. I did run into some issues with vsr but I kept on their asses to make sure everything was done correctly. It was mainly the small things that they failed to do that bothered me more than anything. I'm now waiting on my steering mounting plate and under tray they did not put back on the car before it was shipped back to me. The tranny dust cover was off and the oil sensor was unplugged. Now matter who you deal with or where you go there will Always be some issues because the nature of what is being done. Trust me if something happens to my new built motor I will be the first to post something up.. TGIF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
And cosmo, please share with us your engine build. Tell me how smooth that went before you start backing VSR as if Bobby was your mother that I'm calling a bitch.
COSMO is offline   Reply With Quote