View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
That's a ridiculously good price for a Nismo, assuming still near-zero mileage on it.

$1500 under invoice seems almost too good to be true. I was happy to just get to invoice on my Nismo.

Good luck getting your color, but I'd certainly grab a PG one...they look great too!
Trust me I struggled, but I guess I'm too much of an anal bastard when it comes to being a car enthusiast and I already made up my mind on color.

These are new cars and yes it's a crazy good deal. PM your name so I can let him know and Ill give you his name and number. I don't get anything out of it except maybe an ok deal on a new white one, whenever that comes in...

There is only 1 in a 100 miles radius from my house and they don't want to deal under invoice so I may as well wait for a new one

oh ya and sorry for the typo's on the title..

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 11-25-2009 at 10:31 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote