View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 03:05 PM   #118 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i've read some much lately it's easily possible i got soem peopel mixed up lol

but i swear seb bumped their one guy to like 630 on e85,. i'll have to look back.

regardless it's awesome to see these numbers from 93 pump gas.
Yeah, that is why I try to keep that FI thread up to date, actually the fuel has become such a large factor I am working on a way to add it easily to the details. Pump gas v e85 and results are interesting and really show what we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPowered View Post
Thanks for the encouraging words theDreamer!

This 370 will be picked up by the customer tomorrow and we will be finishing up another 4-5 370 builds over the next couple weeks which means I'll have additional results from other 370's so we can start looking at a group of results vs. just one vehicle!
Good to know, so are these numbers "official" for this owner? I can add him now if you would like.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote