View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #21 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

What was scary was that year (or might have been the year before) I was visiting relatives and we visited the 100th floor in the WTC where my uncle worked. It was amazing how high up it was and how far the ground was below...

That being said the morning it happened my uncle decided to go for a jog. Being OCD on his BO he decided to take a shower which made him late for work. He was actually planning on going in early too... when he was on the ferry he saw smoke coming from the building and he literally fell to his knees in disbelief. The ferry turned around and he went back home. It definitely was not his time and my family all thank our stars for his luck.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote