View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #36 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Very Nice Charles,

Makes me want to get my hand on some E85 but its just such a hassle up here. Id be curious to see what your trap speeds are at now!

Congrats, its fun to push it further than you sometimes want to!
Hopefully the 28s dont slow me down too much. I mean... they will hook and launch well, but I have a slight concern that they are a tad tall for my horsepower. But I just didnt want to mess around, i wanted to know that what I was putting on would hook. Maybe they will work out perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Curious to see your motor pulled and see how the internals have stacked up over the years. Any major or potential problems that could happen or showing signs up weakness.
I expect to find wear in the cylinder heads. My heads are pretty noisy. Bottom end I bet looks like new (until that moment that it doesnt anymore)!