View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 11:28 AM   #27 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator44 View Post
Very impressive numbers! Good job! Fast Intentions just posted good numbers and a claim to the "highest HP/Torque pump gas/stock internal/370Z in the world!" Not even a day later and you break it lol. Did you modify any of the lines/seals to run e85?
E85 is not a problem for anything in the stock fuel system, or in any of the CJ Motorsports fuel system products/kits!

Thanks for the compliments! I havent tried regular pump gas yet so I will let FI hold that one for now! And they will always smash me on the torque, my turbos are a little too big and non-ball bearing to hit hard enough to go for the torque record.