View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 11:00 AM   #2830 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
Coming up on 10k miles by the end of the month. A set of RE-11s, almost half way through a set of Nt05R drag radials, Some fatass 325/30-19 r888s going on tomorrow.

Enjoying every single mile and every single dollar! I think I am starting to push it harder and harder, daring it to break!

It hasn't stopped, not even one second of downtime, god bless this kit!
N.

Thank you for the continued "vocal" support. Your constant status updates have defiantly made a difference. (All of you who have supported us have made a positive difference.)

I am pleased to hear that you are coming up on the 10,000 mile mark. Give me a ring if you ever need anything.

-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote