View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 10:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeEater27 View Post
I always thought that the slot to place the Key fob in the Z helped it keep its charge and helped with range. I may be mistaken though.
no. our fobs dont have a rechargeable battery in them. its a basic lithium button cell

and do people not read? the key to the chin trick does work as i said in my original post. problem is, i used to be able to unlock my car from at least a 100ft away or through several walls. now i need to be within 5-10 feet of the damn car

and yes, there is an auto-lock functionality. if your car is locked, then you unlock the car, and dont open the door within a certain time, the car will relock itself. however, if you're driving, park, shut the car off, and walk away, it will NOT relock.
chops is offline   Reply With Quote