View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 02:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

I'm telling you my friend.....these engines are oodles more stout than anyone thinks, just gotta do it right! Your fuel system has not let me down yet and is a common link between our monsters... Coincidence? I think not!

The Greddy kit has always been top notch, with good fuel and someone smart behind the tune, this is not going to be a rarity! With those slicks, it's gonna be hard to beat on the strip.

First to 700hp(stock block!) gets a medal!

Grats my friend! I am just glad to see you are still in love with the 370!(and not driving a GTR like you were considering!) I cannot wait to hear your drag strip experience!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote