Thread: fuel starvation
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 11:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
how is it that DJTodd was able to run this track with all his power and E85 without running into this starvation issue?

is this strictly related to auto x events with super tight turns?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEEQIH0orFA
I had the issue on a track at 10 minutes/2 gallons on every right...both low speed and high. Had the issue on an autocross event with less but more of what I was expecting.

So far no one has told me my experience is abnormal on a track. :/

If anyone knows any pros please point them to this thread. I'd love to know how they deal with it because you can't tell me they race for 10 minutes then take on fuel and tires.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane

Last edited by Arrvaxx; 09-10-2014 at 11:32 PM.
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote