View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Room42 View Post
I have a 7at base. I actually like the 18s and will probably change out wheels anyway. So STM and wheels didn't matter-wider tires aren't a huge aftermarket hit. But I miss the big brakes and aftermarket is probably the cost of sport package. Also, I think LSD is sport option and attractive. Personal choice, I think, but definitely a great value either way.
On the auto the decision is less compelling. You can buy the sports brakes, used for about $1000, and a brand new Carbonetic real LSD for about $1200 (not the viscous crap). That just leaves the wheels and tires. If you are going to swap those out anyway then the decision becomes tougher.

BTW a good after market BBK starts at $4K.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote