View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 04:58 PM   #211 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
23 months waiting for the stage 3 SC upgrades.
15 months for the 4.2 stroker
gave him a fully dressed engine 100 miles on it.
Sent him my june cams.
paid in full, last Dec. 2014.

no chance of getting money back
Looks like a $ 30.000.00 dollar loss.

im a 11 year customer and this is the first time that he has not come through.
talk to him weekly.
Had trouble with the wrong valves for the stage 3 heads, had trouble with the engine rods.
All ways has to check with the machinist or engine builder to see what is happening.
it all ways 2 weeks,
he has not been well, we are very good friends, but business is business. and im very disappointed.

nobody to blame but my self.

Z

Is the last part a joke? Why would you be the one to blame? You paid cash for a service/product to be rendered in a reasonable time. Almost two years with nothing to show for is something you should not blame yourself for. I really don't care how good friends you two are. There is no excuse to taking 30k and not completing what was agreed upon on a reasonable time and fashion.