View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Juan@Fontana
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32
Juan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond reputeJuan@Fontana has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2015 NISMO 370Z Aero -Pre Orders

Hey Guys,

the much anticipated wait is over, Nissan USA has finally released Delaer net pricing and availability for the 2015 Nismo Z Car Aero components (all minus the rear spoiler I expect that to be available in a few more weeks) Anyway the long wait is almost over. if you want to update the look of your 370Z to the all new Nismo the body kit will be a good starting point!

Nissanraceshop.com 2015 Aero Special!

I will be taking pre orders on:
-Front Bumper (with grilles and protectors)
-Side Skirts
-Rear Bumper

I will be doing special pricing for you guys who want to get everything at the same time and just get the complete package. my price will not be beat! you guys can check the pricing by adding the parts to the cart and using coupon code "the370Z.com" as always you guys can also Call or Email me.

jvargas@fontananissan.com ; 866-350-1005 x2253
Nissanraceshop.com 2015 Aero Special!

Last edited by Juan@Fontana; 07-25-2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: dammit photobucket
Juan@Fontana is offline   Reply With Quote