View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 09:19 AM   #29 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I just love how the dealership brainwashes everybody with this so called "GTR fluid" lmao! Its just an expensive DOT 4, and that isn't going to solve the problem. Sorry to say this, but the csc they are replacing for you is going to fail again at some point. Only cure of this CSC failure BS is going after market with either the Zspeed HD unit or Z1 external slave setup.
First, I am letting the dealer do it because it is under warranty and free for me. Second, check how many 370Z manuals are out there running on the streets and see if everyone now has the Zspeed.

Yes, it is possible that it may happen again. I had the 2010 370Z and it never happened at all in the 4 years before trading it in. Since I do not track or race, I am not going to go after market yet. Once they replace the CSC, I will ask them if it has its own warranty.

Fact is that I have had some 10 new cars and maybe a half dozen used cars in my 44 years of driving cars and I have never had anything major that is after market in any of them except for one stereo in one used car. Mostly, its been filters and oil.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote