View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 02:27 PM   #1123 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Hey Charles I'm now looking for some tires that will help me hookup in the rear. Any recommendations for 305/30/19? No drag radials and something that is not noisy.. Considering ps2's..
I wasnt able to determine what sort of dyno your car was run on, so I am unable to directly compare the power you are making to my experience.

However... youre asking a lot of a tire. I literally do not recommend any 305/30/19 for a TT 370z But if you must, go as aggressive competition grade as you are willing. I dont think you will find any of them to hook up first or second gear. The best I ran in that size was the Toyo R888 but it seemed like it lost a lot of its grip after a few weeks.

No more rear camber for you, dial it all out!