View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 10:23 AM   #135 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

I am currently in the similar situation with my stock wheels.

I made a deal with a guy from out of town. I agreed to cover the shipping costs as part of the original price.

A few days later I received a PM from a guy that was local and he wanted to pay the full price and pick up the wheels.

I told him that I already gave a word to someone and I intended to follow through on my promise. He started laughing at me and said that I should lie to the original buyer and tell him that I decided to keep the wheels.

Even though I am loosing $200, plus the pain to having to pack the wheels and ship them, my word is more important to me, so I ignored the offer from the local buyer.

I have also had a seller sell the item to someone else, just as I was in the process of arranging payment.
I just put him on my ignore list and so I don't have to deal with that guy again.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.

Last edited by cooltoy; 09-09-2014 at 10:31 AM.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote