View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

You fill face a lot of resistance when attempting to do this. I am speaking from experience using JM&A in Florida when I purchased an Acura a few years ago with extended warranty.

I too decided that I no longer wanted it ( about 2 weeks after signing for it ). It was a case of faxing over documents and letters to the dealer and for them to cancel it with the warranty folks. The follow ups and being passed around all the time and then being told to wait and nothing coming of it. Eventually I got the refund, which was paid to the lien holder but took a while.. Good Luck.

PS, Never again will I buy an extended warranty. A I never keep the car long enough and B I take my chances plus most warranties are not worth the paper theu are written on. I was hard pressed with GAP and probably wont get that in the future either, especially if you put down a large down payment, no need for GAP.

Last edited by Limeybastard; 09-09-2014 at 10:46 AM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote