Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 08:14 AM   #2690 (permalink)
Jerggy13
Track Member

Drives: with 6 TB's
Jerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond reputeJerggy13 has a reputation beyond repute

In regards to the show on Sunday. As of now Jason, Brian?, & I are going to cruise up that morning from my house in Maryland Heights (right near Westport). We will take Page to Lindbergh for a nice short cruise. Or blast up 270 if we are running late.

The show starts at 10AM. If we leave my house before 10, I think we will be fine. Judging for the show does not start till noon.

If anyone would like to join, here is a map of the route with the starting point at my house. We have a big circle with plenty of parking.

If you need to clean up your ride before the show, you can do that too, just come over a little earlier.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/1243...2d38.78129!3e0
Jerggy13 is offline   Reply With Quote