View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 05:47 AM   #4154 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
Blue magic polish, nickel sized drop on a micro fiber towel. That gold will wipe right off and look brand new again in seconds

Mine turns gold about once a month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonillaraf View Post
#1008 CF should be here tomorrow I can't wait!
Holy crap 1008? Mine was number 473. It seems so long ago. Way to go Fast Intentions!

Last weekend I polished mine using Mother's chrome polish.The yellow was polished right off and they're just as bright as ever. They look good, they sound good, and everyone that hears them tells me they are amazing. I installed them back in April 2012, more than 2 years ago, and they are still shiny and sound good. Definitely a good product with great quality, well worth the money spent. More so than ever, I still get a thrill listening to them every time I crank her up. Thank you Tony!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote