View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate the review! It isnt often someone takes the time to do that.

I can relate with the before/after going from a VQ with fuel pulsation problems and then solving that problem. It feels so relieving and like a burden has been lifted. It is difficult to accept that fuel pulsation is the source of such driveability issues when most of the aftermarket scene disregards their relevance and place in a highly modified vehicle. Some combinations being more picky than others, the VQ is the most sensitive engine to removing the FPDs that I have experience with.

I am sure so many more vehicles are negatively influenced by removal of the FPDs, but that the owners just write-off the issue as a tuning flaw or other side effect. I personally went a couple years on my 350z DE build believing that the stuttering was a problem related to either the crank or cam triggers or a problem with my FCON. I felt pretty foolish when I learned it was the result of my billet rails that had eliminated the FPDs!

Thanks again for the review, and I am very glad to hear that our product has made your vehicle more enjoyable to drive.

Last edited by phunk; 09-08-2014 at 09:51 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote