View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DPE G
Track Member

Drives: 2015 PW Nismo Tech
DPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2015 Nismo Owner

Well, soon to be owner of a 2015 Nismo, not new to the forums or the scene but this will be my first Z car. I've owned a 2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe Track Edition, and most recently a 2008 Platinum Graphite G37S 6MT, and my wife has had a 2006 G35 Coupe, 2006 FX45 and currently 2010 Moonlight White G37 Sedan, which is being parted out.

[/url]

Sold my G37 last week, and am parting out the sedan for a more practical family car for us. More than likely a 2015 Rouge. I have already ordered the 2015 Nismo Tech 6MT in White. Build is marked for October start, and the wait is killing me. I have never, not had a car to tinker with, and will be without for 3 months. Ahh!

I am transferring over my Stoptech 380/355mm BBK, Tommy Kiara shift knob and have a GTM Stage 2 TT Kit sitting here for it, up in the air on if/when it will go on the Nismo. Also have a new "first of" set of DPEs being made which should be in the final stages now.

Obvious plans are coils, SPL camber kit and exhaust. More than likely KWv3 coils and Motordyne exhaust, although I am keeping an open mind since there are so many more options as opposed to the G37.