View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
djamalt
Base Member

Drives: 09 - 370Z S - Black
djamalt will become famous soon enough

I like that "ask the local PD idea." Too late for me though, as I just got my tints done.

FWIW, I too went to Sunshield (I went before noticing this thread) and had a pretty good experience. Tints 50% side, 35% rear and clear bra installed. Before they began I mentioned that the 370Z has a tint issue in the bottom corner of the door windows. They cut a rounded corner to help - but the driver side door still started to get messy. I took it back with no appointment, and with no questions asked they did a fix that looks good and seems to work. All smiles, no attitude, no problems at all. The manager said this should work but asked me to come back if there was any other problem with their work at all.

I'll admit, my first choice was Songs (or it Tsongs), but the lady seemed short with me on the phone when I called asking about pricing. And she wouldn't quote anything other than Huperoptik. I know first impressions are not "everything," but it really turned me off and I went to Sunshield instead.