View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 08:28 AM   #309 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

If the Nissan IDx becomes a reality and costs less than $30K... I won't mind the Z going upmarket and costing in the $50K range. That doesn't mean I'd be getting said Z... I'd probably buy the affordable IDx... but at least the Z could get nice things that would make it go faster and perform better.

I don't see why Nissan should compete against itself with two $30K sports cars. I'm also not a traditionalist who thinks the Z must be Nissan's cheapest racer because it's always been that way. As long as the price is justified by performance and Nissan still offers an affordable sports car, I'm good with it.

Seems like the IDx will give me the cheap option... and the Z will finally be worthy of it's inflating price tag. I've no problem with that: I don't have to own every Z that's ever made. Just a good sports car.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote