View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Junkman's "How to Avoid Getting Polish/Wax Inside Your Seams & Cracks"

Just as the thread says, watch and learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wy9Cyf2CMc

Here I am washing the wheels on the Vette with soap and water. Look at how dirty the water is after cleaning 3 of the 4 wheels. All of that dirt came off the wheels and wheel wells using nothing but soap and water. For folks who have to use anything more than soap and water, you need to learn how to wash your wheels more than once a month. Then they will come clean a LOT easier. That's not rocket science, that's just common sense.

Save your money and quit buying unnecessary cleaning supplies!

Notice that as I wash a car, I keep the entire car wet as I go. That eliminates the possibility of water spots.

The group that you hear is Ladysmith Black Mambazo. You may remember them from Paul Simon's Grammy Award winning album "Graceland". The first song, "Chapter One: Passage to Promise" is done in collaboration with Andreas Vollenweider. I use to really enjoy his music back in the 80's. The second song "Rain, Rain, Beautiful Rain" is Ladysmith singing acapella, as they usually do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0RrK7eXd-A