View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 08:57 AM   #5856 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I am flying Southwest nonstop to Reagan National in Washington, D.C. today and flying home next Saturday.

We do an annual survey of the community hospital at Fort Belvoir for life safety code compliance in anticipation of the Joint Commission accreditation inspection. We do a pre-survey for the hospital, so they can have a plan of correction in place when the JC does their inspection to determine whether they are in compliance and permitted to continue operations.
I spent 4 days in the Fort Belvoir hospital in 1979 with an abscessed tonsil. My dad was a US Navy Captain stationed at the Pentagon. I had the longest hair on the ward.