View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Special leasing on MY15 GTRs

So it should be no surprise to anyone here that Nissan employees get really good pricing on vehicle purchasing and lease offers. Up until very recently the GTR was off limits to any special deals. That changed this week in now employees like myself can lease a GTR on a 6 month basis for an exceptional deal. So I had to question what the motive behind this is? Not many folks are going to treat the GTR with the respect it deserves and in 6-10 months time frame the market is going to be flooded with beat to hell 6 month old supercars. Is this an effort to start reducing the ground stock? Thoughts? Maybe MC will chime in here.
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote