View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 10:19 PM   #272 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylaZ View Post
You're entitled to your own opinion. I just don't understand why people hate on cancer awareness when they don't agree with the campaign presentation. Let me guess, you dislike the Ice Bucket challenge as well? I'm all for raising awareness, regardless of how it's presented.

The whole "I Love Boobies" campaign is aimed to appeal to the younger crowd, which is why it may seem childish to you. But I don't see anything wrong with people supporting it regardless of their age.
more then 80 percent of these people doing the ALS don't even donate and waste water at a time that is very critical, as you know California is having one of its worst droughts ever. I support these causes and campaigns I however do not like the way its advertised, they make a serious matter and put it out as a joke. Hopefully you understand where I am coming from and don't intend on arguing or anything
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote