View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 09:00 PM   #185 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Well, it took a while, but all PM's replied to.

A large number of you have asked to send deposits. I am sorry, but I am just not ready to take those at the moment. I am currently ordering materials for 10 complete kits, and will start the fabrication on those in the next month or so. Once the kits are close to complete....as in IC pipes are being powder coated, and the exhaust piping is fabricated, I will be accepting deposits.

I don't like to hang on to people's money for a long time (1 month or longer). At the same time the added pressure I put on myself once deposits are in is something I also like to avoid. Hope you guys understand that from a personal and business point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
That's the smart thing to do. Well that, being up front and honest/relatable for your words are and will carry you far. I'm not ready for this until about 6 month.
Umm, I take back what I said about being ready in 6 months. I think I will be ready to buy this Sexy Snail at the end of next month. My $$ in in the bank right now. I just need to make the $$ to cover bills for the month of purchase.

GRRR!!!!! So want this snail!
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote