View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
km1346
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary
km1346 is on a distinguished road
Default Selling F.I. Carbon Fiber Rear Mufflers!!

Hey everyone I am selling my fast intentions carbon fiber rear mufflers. GEN 2. These mufflers were bought used, off a forum member, when I bought the full CBE; however, my car was towed about 2 1/2 months ago and the tow truck driver caused a bit of damage to my mufflers. Luckily, I was able to fight my claim and got reimbursed for a new rear section ( since that's where the damage was).

I have driven with these same mufflers on for about 2 1/2 months after the damage and I have had no leaks, no issues what so ever. I replaced them because I am anal retentive about my car, as I am sure a lot of you are, and I did not want scrapes at the bottom of my exhaust. The exhaust still sounds good and looks amazing!

I got them replaced today, I was told that the exhaust damage to the CF can be repaired but it may be pricy, unless you can do it yourself. Below are the pictures of the exhaust after they were removed, cleaned by Meguair's polish and then packaged up in the exact same box I got my new ones in, I have also thrown in a picture at the end of the damaged exhaust being on my car for people who want to get an idea of what it looks like. I tried to replicate Fast Intentions packaging and once you see the pictures you will be rest assured that it is packed up tightly.

Brand new this rear section runs $960.00 out the door plus a two month wait.. [B]( I have the invoice from Tony which was sent to me if anyone wants to see iit)

SOLDDDDD

Click the spoiler to view images.
( Click to show/hide )

Exhaust top view cleaned

Exhaust bottom view damaged

Hardware you will get with the exhaust

Ready to be sent to a new home I am also including both fast intentions license plates!

For those of you who want to know how this exhaust looks from distance.. here is a picture I took with my car 2 weeks after the initial damage.. Notice that it really cannot be seen.

Thanks for viewing!
2010 Nissan 370z 40th Anniversary Build #785
Mods: F.I. CF CBE 12' | Berk HFC | Stillen Gen 3 | Z1 25 Row Oil Cooler | UpRev Tuned | CF Lip/ CF Rear Spats/ CF Diffuser/CF Side Blades

Last edited by km1346; 09-25-2014 at 12:34 PM.
km1346 is offline   Reply With Quote