View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #5664 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the r2c for me was good, but the noise was kinda like flushing a urinal each time i wot. hahahaha.

i use the stock box, kn drop-ins, and post-maf tube. nice breathing up to redline.
I like when my car makes toilet sounds. At my age I need all the motivation I can get. Running water does the trick as well.

I run the Gen III's and like them quite a bit. On my 40th (RIP) I ran the Gen II because, like so many others, I was intimidated by the fascia removal. No longer. The Gen II was significantly louder.