View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 09:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Those should buff out i wouldn't sweat it.

My outlook, I don't worry about the things I can't control.

I have had my car keyed by jealous ex wanna be boyfriends (the girl paid for it to get fixed).
I have been bumped in the back. Light tap some damage, but you have to look to see it, oh well carry on no need to get insurance involved. I bought a new bumper already, just waiting for more damage to make it worth the work of replacing.
As to VCuomo's story...ughh must have been a real drag and waste of time. I would have laughed when faced with laughing or raising hell; better for the heart.

These are cars and in the end I care not, as long as I have my health.
I was actually cut off the other day by a careless driver. I was so angry so I cut him off. Then i realized what kind of a douche bag I was being, pulled up next to them at light and apologized. He apologized too.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote