View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 09:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
Morbid370Z
Base Member

Drives: '14 Touring SP 7AT
Morbid370Z is a glorious beacon of lightMorbid370Z is a glorious beacon of lightMorbid370Z is a glorious beacon of lightMorbid370Z is a glorious beacon of lightMorbid370Z is a glorious beacon of lightMorbid370Z is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubetit View Post
That bumper is only 3 months old?

Looks like that could be polished out.
Oh, this guy..

In all seriousness, it bugged me all week. Couldn't ever get time away from the family to wash her. The Z is my DD, so I had just finished driving 1600 miles round trip. It also rained almost 90% of the time I was in Memphis and northwest Alabama.

Thankfully she is now clean, although it does look like Austin is going to get rain today. Just hopefully during the day and not tonight while I am at work!

Here are better pictures as requested. The more I look at it the more it looks like a shopping cart, but I can't for the life of me figure out how it would do that unless someone literally drug it all the way across the back.

Going to try and polish it out this weekend. If luck is not on my side I'll just have the whole bumper resprayed. That should cost about the same as my insurance deductible. I'm not sure I'd report it unless it was grossly more than that.

Morbid370Z is offline   Reply With Quote