View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 02:58 AM   #293 (permalink)
V1H
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z-TT GT Edt
V1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrb55gh View Post
Jordo,

I do not have access to the hex files in my Dynotronics tune for the throttle response. However, I can post the data logging graphs of the actual throttle, VVT, VVEL responses to throttle pedal input. Apparently these responses are accomplished by bypassing the Uprev throttle table and directly specifying each parameter in the Ecutek software.

The first plot is the throttle opening in degrees (green), VVEL (yellow), VVT (blue) vs. throttle pedal sensor voltage in a 2000 rpm roll on. Idle is about .7 volts and full throttle is about 4.66 volts.

The second plot is the standing start data with the VVT (blue) incorporated into the same graph.

The third plot is the throttle opening in degrees (green) and VVEL (yellow) vs. throttle pedal sensor voltage in a normal standing start.

Very interesting and insightful datalog, m8!
If I interpret your data correctly, the VVT and VVL reach their final values at around 25% throttle plate position, which means that beyond this point the engine load is indeed controlled by further opening the throttle plate only, not valve lift.
V1H is offline   Reply With Quote