View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #2528 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
PS. Tony, came home to a bunch more boxes today. All the little carbon pcs to replace the stock ones, Shifter, and the new taillights. Just need to find the time to put it all together, car is looking awesome...feel like a kid in a candy store! Can't wait to put this hood on this weekend, debating whether I should paint it first though....we'll see. I'll stop by one day when she's all together.
My thought, don't paint it. Bare Carbon Fiber looks incredible on a silver car. Not to mention it is a Nismo!

Adam,

It was a pleasure to serve you. We are very pleased that you are enjoying the exhaust. It looks great on your car and sounds even better. Please do not hesitate to ask if you ever need anything...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"