View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 10:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdDanZ View Post
The 2015's have a-lot faster gears for both models, & the NISMO's finally receive the auto in the U.S, smoother spoiler, faster gears, stripped steering wheel, day-lights, & colored stitching. Definitely the 2015's, by a-long shot! Its suspension has already been revised multiple times for track use.
I think it is a pretty sad statement that these are the things that have been changed. Seriously...what is the real difference between an 09 and 15?

OP, I think all the years are solid cars. I will continue to encourage people to buy used and mod it until it fits you like a glove. That's one of the great things about Zs. Just find a model that has what you -must- have and mod in to the rest like suspension.

And for the record...the 40th is by far the best 370Z by a-long shot.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote