View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 07:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Like everyone else has said 400 WHP or so I made 412 and chased 500 WHP and motor quit at 457 WHP. If I had that choice sorry to say but I'd be getting the LS3 just me but long long term more reliable . No one has had their SC for years or up wards of 40k to start low .
The LS3 is factory ready to be fast out VQ is not yes you can make 400 WHP on the Stillen sc hell you can even make 600+ WHP on a twin Tubro set up but for how long and how many miles no one really knows yet. I love my G and the VQ just not good for BIG power
How long? So far, at least 3 years and 40,000+ miles (over 60,000 on the engine now)! Install and tuning is critical. I would say that my engine has now reached the miles where even cars that come stock with this type of power can start to run into problems.