View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #437 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute

I just had my MSC and CSC replaced back in February of this year. I went out to go to work one morning and the clutch peddle was on the floor. I could drive the car, but barely. Had about an inch or so of engaugment. I called my dealership to arrange to get it down there during my lunch. When I went to take it there, I had no peddle at all. Had to get it towed. They eventually replaced my MSC and CSC, which they said was shot. It worked great.

Then last night going home from work, I notice the peddle is getting soft and mushy again and not engaging when it should. This morning driving to work, I almost didnt have enough peddle to change gears and had to pull the peddle up off the floor a few times. I pulled off the freeway and called the dealership, who said they would have to call me back ...

So i figured I would try to limp it to work as I was pretty close. At least I could wait for their callback in my office. At this point, it had been 10 minutes since I pulled off the freeway. When I tried to drive back to work, the clutch worked fine!? ... for about 5 minutes, then started to lose pressure again.

I tested it out at lunch today. It seems it act up when I drive for a bit (after 10 min or so) and more so at freeway speeds when I don't shift for a while. If im in city traffic, and pump it for a bit, it returns to normal for a little while. I have full fluid. Im not rough on the car at all. I thought I had this taken care of about 6 months ago!
radensb is offline   Reply With Quote