View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

I owned 3 240sx hatchbacks over the years and I am part of the Z Club now.

I am not really feeling the 15 NISMO either. The interior things that we didn't get (even though available in Japan) are too little too late. The 13-14 NISMO got it right to an extent, but the two tone should have been an option instead of a MY deal. The oil cooler is lacking, but the suspension tweak is ok at best in comparison. If Nissan would have listened when they did the challenge car on Facebook when they redesigned the NISMO for 15, I am sure we would have seen a far different vehicle. We can only hope for the Z35 to implement those ideas.

In all reality, I would get a 13 (if I hadn't done so much to my 09) if I had to do it all over again. I would have a FI TT Kit instead of Greddy though......
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote