View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 01:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davwak View Post
It wasn't so much the wrap, I think. It was he replaced the emblems. The dancing horse one with a dancing cat, and on the back where it says:

f e r r a r i

He put:

p u r r a r i

There is a huge discussion about it - due to ownership. Are you free to do what you want with a piece of your own property?

Apparently some news agencies tried to call Ferrari about it, and the person on the end of the phone basically said "no english" and hung up the phone. :P

Drama.
Wow. Never heard of something like before. I wonder if you sign some kind of contract stating you won't make any modifications to the emblems or something. I can't think of any reason Ferrari would be able to tell someone what they can do with a car that is outright owned by someone.
BC416 is offline   Reply With Quote