View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 11:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
NoLaKrewe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FJ//2015 370z
NoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ajer View Post
Sorry about you getting rear ended man, but this actually gets me pretty angry because the people who are out on the streets these days with their old/new economy cars and their huge SUVs really don't care about us and our expensive 370z's. I think they're just jealous of us and how we drive an expensive sports car and they have to drive whatever boring car they have. I have to say that almost everyday I drive my Z, some guy with a Prius or van comes behind me and starts tailgating me randomly then cuts me off with an angry face. I don't know if it's because I'm driving too slow, but sometimes I just like to drive speed limit and not waste gas. Also I don't think some of the tailgaters know that there other lanes on the road, because I just feel like one day if I brake for a safety reason I will get rear ended by one of these guys.
I don't think this is the issue. I drive a Toyota Fj Cruiser with steel bumpers for when I'm rock climbing. I got to say it isn't a bigger or smaller car problem. It's cell phones and people who allow themselves to be distracted by them. If I was to hit a tiny car the way my Fj is setup I would kill everyone in it. That does not stop people in big and small cars from cutting me off. When I catchup with them they're almost always on fB

The struggle will be real!
NoLaKrewe is offline   Reply With Quote