View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Luciano, no need to apologize
I think we all needed the "Karma mod" anyways. And I'll say it... I don't think all of us were in pain donating $50-100 US dollars, (AKA 50 Canadian cents, LOL)

I spoke to Lukas last night, to be honest, he didn't SOUND to bad, said he felt shitty and I HATE to say it... But I feel he's come to terms... But he is still fighting god bless him, and he's not going to win or lose without a bang.

I mentioned his picture and asked how old he was and he said 44, and I said something along the lines of 'fuckin hell, you don't look 44!' And he said 'I'm Asian, we don't age, it's all the MSG we eat' and we both had a laugh, and its great to know that he's still got his sense of humor even though he was dealt a shit hand.

And when he told me the money donated goes to the cause, I think I only replied fuck... But within half a second, he replied 'don't worry, it's for a good cause, and I can't believe this many people have donated to a cause and someone they don't know' and this is where I said, the 370Z members are largely like family, aside from a few bad apples, my home is open to all. I have more annoying family members than we do on the forum! LOL

And sorry Lukas if I have said or revealed too much, but I've told Lukas that I'm going to give him a grand for one of his oil coolers, and that I'm more than happy to sell his stuff to raise as much money as possible.