View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 06:26 PM   #44 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel I need to make this reply due to the misleading I have told many forum members...

I was strictly quoting all texts made from Lukas' text directly to me, without altering nor even spell checking.

I was under the impression that all money donated was going directly to Lukas' family.

I am a good person and wanted to help Lukas as much as I was able to do. Posting his requests, I felt I needed to do, to help an honest man.

I pray that you Lukas come out on top of this situation life has passed onto your life!

I too recently have lost my young father to cancer and I pray you beat this with all the strength you have in every inch of your body!!

I apologize to all forum members that I truly did not know the donated money was not going to Lukas' family.

At the same time I bless every single one that has prayed and donated to Lukas' cause, as it is STILL one of the toughest things any person, and family can ever go through fighting cancer.

Lukas I am there for you 100%!!! U give me a call once you're up for a coffee in Ottawa!!! I promise I will gather all the members willing to make the drive!

Because I have stated false information about your donations, I will withdrawal myself from posting more information, so I do not mislead people.

God bless you Lukas and everyone else that has helped even with simple prayers
Luciano13 is offline   Reply With Quote