View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 01:40 PM   #1004 (permalink)
ViCiouS
Base Member

Drives: '14 981 Cayman S
ViCiouS is on a distinguished road

Posted this in the wheel spacer 101 thread, but this thread appears to be more active, so this might help some of you. As Clkio mentioned above though, this is simply for wheel poke, you need to consider clearing your calipers.

Quote:
Hey guys, had some time to kill at work, so I made this that should help answer general questions.

http://i.imgur.com/PUJiYSu.png

Green cells indicate stock wheel poke.
Blue cells indicate flush at stock height.
Yellow cells indicate wheel poke for lowered Z's. Approximately flush at -2 camber rear and -1 camber front is at the highest yellow cell for each given wheel width.
Red cells indicate wheel poke PAST the fender ON A LOWERED Z, I would not recommend any of these sizes. (unless you're going for stance and such, but you should be doing your own calculations for that).

How to figure out what size spacer you need to be flush? If you are lowered, look for yellow cells, stock height look for blue cells.

Lets use the stock wheel sizes and suspension. 10 wide et30 for the rear. Find in the chart and you see 97mm of wheel poke. Look for the blue cell in the 10 width. You see is at et5 This means you can fit a 25mm spacer on the stock wheel to reach flush. Do the same for the front, 9 wide et47. To reach flush (et 25) you can use 22mm of spacers.

Last edited by ViCiouS; 09-03-2014 at 06:39 PM.
ViCiouS is offline   Reply With Quote