Thread: Ford WTF
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:48 AM   #29 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I'm shopping for a SUV for the gf and we're leaning towards the GMC Terrain.
(as well as the Veracruz and Highlander). The Ford SUVs aren't even on my radar. A portion of that, admittingly, is marketing. The GMC commercials are much more product-based than the Ford commercials, imo. The F-150 commercials are kinda catchy, but that's it for me.

As far as Cadillac, I'm an EXT guy. Possibly the top of my "dream cars". Though, I'll probably settle for an Avalanche in another 2-3 years.
My Ford days are over. Too many brake rotor changes (I'm not hard on brakes at all), too many really stupid problems with the last two Ford trucks I've owned. They may be improving quality, but it's too late for me.

Mattie, if gasoline goes back to $4.50/gal, will you still buy a full-size truck? OK, get the Hybrid...................