View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 11:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
zakimak
6/2/80 - 9/29/14 - RIP Lukas

Drives: ZR; Q45; VTR1K, GT65
zakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond repute

Hey friends...family.

Feeling a little better so I am taking the opportunity to say a big thank to all of you. Just to want to clarify, the money raise through Paul's effort goes to research and not my family. It is nonetheless a great cause and your support will make a difference. It has been very hard not just day by day but sometimes hours by hours. Please give me a little time to put together what's happening. Essentially, I have liver cancer and according to the doctors it is terminal. months not years as they said about 3 months ago. I am currently in palliative care in Ottawa hospital. There's so much you think you have time for but it has been so aggressive that I haven't had much time for. I am trying to sell the car (although I don't want to as I am also clinging to hope that this will pass). But I also realize that I must prepare so I've been trying to sell some parts and what not to support my wonderful wife and 2 great boys. DEpointfive0 has been kind enough to assist me selling them by me shipping whatever I can to him. I don't really know when that can be done as I will ask my friends to arrange. I will provide more details later. Please bare with me and I will give more details later. Sometimes even texting is hard.

Thank my friends. This is a wonderful forum and as DE aptly put it...its family. For now, please live, enjoy every moment and love those and accept the love from those that means the world to you

Lukas
zakimak is offline   Reply With Quote