View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:35 PM   #270 (permalink)
Antistupid
Base Member

Drives: 09' 370Z 6MT
Antistupid is on a distinguished road

I remember when I had my 07' HR. I could run the new Mustang, most of them bolted and roll on them with no issues stock. And I got 25mpg doing it. The Z, if talking numbers isn't to par with its price range now. Even the mustang is taking to the road-course well these days. The Z needs power. There are a few v6s NA making more power surely Nissan can deliver from the VQ line if it wanted to. Or they could put some small turbos on it and make it a really nice tuner car like the older BMW 135's. This is my second, and while I like the 370 more than my 350, Ill more likely also opt for something with more power, par handling, and back seat next time. Unless Nissan gives me the 400HP option within the correct price range.
I grew up with a Mustang collector as a father. He rocked a 67 GT, and a 65 289. I had the 71' Mach 1 and use to low whooping the kids who had daddies shinny new mustang out for a drive. I don't know about everyone elses 370s, but mine cant hang with the 5.0 lol. This makes me sad, and promotes a condition I call, spend to you win. Wife hates it

OR if Nissan wants to start talking upping the cash requested, then they need to offer this 2 seater as a match for vette, and well lol.

Last edited by Antistupid; 09-02-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Antistupid is offline   Reply With Quote