View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #89 (permalink)
evensen007
Base Member

Drives: defensively
evensen007 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by My40thZ View Post
Sorry latest update: I've battles with the auto shop for over a week. My insurance company has assisted me. I had to ask an officer to go over to the shop and demand they give me their insurance information. They finally provided it to me be cause of the officer. No adjustor has ever come look at the vehicle. They have corperate insurance which is a pain in the *** to deal with. The company insurance is located outside of FL, some where in South Carolina. The policy just renewed a few days before my accident which they claim is the reason it's taking some long to find an adjustor to view my vehicle. This has truly been a nightmare. I spoke to the owner of the shop on the phone. We did not get along at all. He made his employees trailer my car to my house then tried to flip me the bill. I explained to the tow company driver my situation, he was shocked and disappointed that my car was crashed by the shop he removed my car from. He gladly called the shop and told them that he wasn't charging me and demanded they paid the bill, which they did. I moved into a new neighborhood when I redeployed to the states. My neighbors love my car! I start it everyday to keep the fluids moving because this car has been driving three times after sitting nine months. I've spoken to multiple lawyers who have all said that I need to wait till the insurance company makes me and offer then my lawsuit can begin to recover my losses. To date their insurance hasn't called me. The officer that was on the scene is hoping when I get nissan to fix my car that the crash report generated by the computer will yield information she can use to write situations to the driver of my vehicle, speeding etc ... I am at a stand still for now. Sadly....
Thank you so much for your service brother (and all the others on here that serve). It's really hard to hear your story and not want to break something. Sometimes this ******* world is so backwards and upside down that it makes you want to scream. Please update us when you can. If you get this thing up and running again, I'd like to give you my evo-r front lip painted 40th quartz. I was going to sell it (new kit), but I want you to have it more than I want the money. If you like it at all, and you end up keeping your car just say the word. I'm in Florida too and will get it to you. Stay strong bro.

Chris
evensen007 is offline   Reply With Quote